I’ve still got my craft table covered with Christmas crafting and my lovely new Christmas Blueprint stamps have been calling me for days.
Crafty stash used –
- Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Christmas Blueprint stamps
- Dovecraft/Trimcraft Christmas Basics sentiments stamps
- Tim Holtz/Ranger Distress ink pads in Faded Jeans, Salty Ocean and Mermaid Lagoon
- Snowflake paper (brand unknown)
- Zig Wink Of Stella in clear
- Silver peel off boarders, twine and silver glitter embossing powder.
These were super simple and quick. First, I blended the distress inks in all three colours on a large piece of card and flicked drops of water onto it. Before the water dried I pressed kitchen towel on to the card to soak it up and to lift the colour (hence all the white ‘snow’ patches). Once dry I stamped the images and cut them out. I have developed a love affair with silver glitter embossing powder that I found at the back of a drawer so I used this for the sentiment. The cards were stuck down and trimmed with various bits of twine and peel off sticker boarders. Both the snowman and snowflake had a brush over with the Wink of Stella.